Use Of Site
1. Use of the Website
2. Limited License
Subject to the Terms stated herein, DiFranz grants you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive license to the access and use the Website and Service for personal, non-commercial use only. The Terms do not authorize you to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, reproduce, transmit, display, produce, perform, distribute, sell, license, or create derivative works of any portion of the Website and Service, without the express written permission of DiFranzl. Moreover, you are not authorized to compile or republish the content in any form. You agree to not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code for this Website and Service. In addition, you shall not use robots, spiders, and manual or automated software or scripts, or data mining or similar data extraction tools to access, scrape, crawl or spider the Website. A limited exception to the prohibition is granted to internet search engines and non-commercial archives.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website contains intellectual property rights owned by DiFranz and any unauthorized use of the Website may violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights of DiFranz or a third party. Specifically, DiFranz owns the PERSONALIZATIONMALL.COM name, trademarks and logos, as well as other protected trademarks, . You agree to not use the DiFranz Marks without written permission from
DiFranz Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs and written and other materials that are part of this site (collectively, the "Contents") are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by DiFranz, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and treaties. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of PMall and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All photographs created by the personalization of products, including photographic previews, are owned exclusively by DiFranzl and, if there is any dispute about ownership, by accessing and using this Website and its Services, you agree to assign any such rights to DiFranz. If you breach any of these Terms or otherwise infringe upon any intellectual property rights, then your authorization to use the Website and the license granted herein is automatically terminated.
4. Age Requirements/Eligibility
You affirm that you are over the age of eighteen (18), as the Service and this Website are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. You affirm that you are able to enter into Terms, abide by and comply with these Terms. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use the Service and access this Website.
5. Rules of Conduct for Users
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE OR USING THIS SERVICE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL ABIDE BY AND COMPLY WITH THE TERMS CONTAINED HEREIN, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING RULES OF CONDUCT FOR USERS:
- A. You shall use the Service at your own risk.
- B. While not condoned or allowed under these Terms, the Website may contain material you feel is offensive or inappropriate material, and you are solely responsible for such exposure.
- C. The Website may not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- D. You shall not take any action on the Website that would disrupt, damage, or harm the Service.
- E. If you are a registered user, then you are solely responsible for your account, including any activity undertaken under your username and password. You agree to notify DiFranz promptly if there is an unauthorized use or access to your account, or any other breach of security.
- F. You alone are responsible for your conduct and materials or content you submit, display or post on the Service.
- G. You are not allowed to harvest, create, send or distribute any unwanted or unsolicited email or communications to Users, or otherwise violate any anti-spamming laws.
- H. The collection and harvesting of private or personally identifiable information is strictly prohibited.
- I. If applicable, you agree to abide by the Consumer Review Posting Policy and My Personal Rewards Agreements, which supplement these Terms.
- J. DiFranzGifts.com also reserves the right to cancel your order should it be deemed inappropriate in terms of language, content, or material.
6. Use of Website and Services at own Risk
You are solely responsible for your actions on the Website and Service, and for any content that is submitted, accessed, downloaded, linked to, or retrieved from or through the Website or Service. You expressly agree that you bear all risk related to your use of the Website and Service.
7. No Warranty
To the extent local law does not allow limitations on warranties, this provision may not apply in its entirety. Use of this Website and Service is at your own risk. The Website and Service are provided "as-is." DIFRANZ, AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AND AGENTS ("dIFRANZ PARTIES") EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND OWNERSHIP. PMALL PARTIES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE, OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE ARE FREE FROM ANY VIRUSES, ERRORS, BUGS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
8. Linking to Third-party Websites
The Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned, controlled, endorsed or sponsored by DiFranz. DiFranz makes no representations or warranties regarding the content on these websites. These websites also contain different terms and conditions and privacy policies, and by visiting these websites you accept any and all risk.
9. General Contractual Clauses
- b. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:To the extent your local law does not allow the limitation of liability, then this provision may not apply in its entirety. To the fullest extent provided under the law, DiFranz, including its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, and agents have no obligation or liability to you or any third party, whether arising in contract, warranty, tort, (including negligence, product liability, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive, special, or consequential damages (including any loss of data, revenue or profit) arising out of or with your use of this Service, the Website, any content submitted by you or any content submitted by other users, registered or not, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the company's liability to you for any cause of action whatsoever, and regardless of the action, will at all times be limited to injunctive relief only, and you are not entitled to damages of any kind, unless otherwise permitted by law.
- c. INDEMNIFICATION:You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold DiFranz, and its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, parents, assigns, agents, service providers, suppliers, and employees, harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, liabilities, demands, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party arising out of or related to your use of the Website or Service, including but not limited to any content submitted by you, your violation of these Terms, any damage you caused to another, your breach of the representations and warranties, and the violation of the rights of another. These obligations survive these Terms and your use of the site.
- d. ASSIGNMENT:Users may not assign, convey, or otherwise transfer their rights under these Terms; however, PMall may assign, convey or transfer without any restriction or notice.
- e. TERMINATION: Your access and use of the Website and Service is at the sole discretion of PMall. PMall may remove any content and/or terminate your access without notice for any reason, and PMall is not liable for any such termination.
f. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- i. Governing Law/Venue:These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia. The state and federal courts in Georgia, specifically, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, shall be the exclusive forum and venue for any disputes that arise under or are related to these Terms. You hereby consent to personal jurisdiction in Georgia.
- ii. Amendment:PMall is free to alter, amend, or change these Terms at any time without notice. The amendments will be prospective only. You are encouraged to review these Terms from time-to-time because they may change without notice, and your use of the Website and Service is governed by the Terms in place at that time.
- iii. Entire Agreement:These Terms reflect the entire agreement between you and PMall. You may be subject to additional terms and conditions when you submit, download, access, or use third-party content.
- iv. Enforcement: The failure to enforce any Term is not a waiver of such Term. Regardless of any statute, law, or regulation to the contrary, any claim, demand, or cause of action related to the Website, Service or the Terms must be filed within one year after the date it arose, otherwise it will be barred. If any provision or sections of these Terms is found to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, then parties agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the intent of the parties, and the remaining provisions or section remain in full force and effect.
DiFranz does not rent, sell, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information for third-party marketing or solicitation purposes.
1. What information is collected?
As detailed below, DiFranz collects certain information from visitors and registered users of the Website.
The Website uses personalization and order forms for customers to request products and services. During personalization/order submission and fulfillment, DiFranzl collects the customer's personally identifiable and financial information, i.e. names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, credit card numbers, PayPal information, etc. ("PII"). Additional information may be collected if you choose to (1) join our email list; (2) register and create an account; (3) participate in the My Personal Rewards program; or (4) participate in the customer review posting program, including: name, date of birth, email address, city, state/province, country, password, password hints, photographs (persona), product review information and other information related to purchases from, and experiences with, DiFranz.
Like most Internet retailers, DiFranz collects some computer information to enhance its product/service offerings and personally tailored marketing, such as computer configuration; Internet Protocol address; the URL of the website that sent you to DiFranz's Website; the URL of the website that you went to after leaving DeFranz's Website; and/or search terms that directed you to our Website. In addition, when you visit our website or one of our business partners' websites, a "cookie" may be placed on your computer that collects information to enhance and personalize DiFranz's offerings and promotions. Last, DiFranz may receive information about you from other sources and add it to its database.
2. How is the information shared?
DiFranz is not in the business of selling PII and does not rent, sell, or otherwise provide your PII for third-party marketing or solicitation purposes. DiFranz may share PII with its business partners and affiliates as part of DiFranzl's marketing, promotion, sale and fulfillment of its products and services, but DiFranz will not permit PII to be used for third-party marketing or solicitation purposes. Customer reviews may be published on the Website, viewable by both registered users and visitors and are subject to the Customer Review Posting Policy & Agreement. DiFranz also may collect, share, sell and use information in aggregate form, but such information will not include PII. Last, PMall may need to disclose PII to government or law enforcement authorities as required by law. Under such circumstances, we will disclose the information upon a good faith belief that is necessary to comply with the order, request, form of legal process, or otherwise defend or exercise DiFranz's rights.
We may share your personally-identifiable information, including your name, address, email address, as well as a record of any transactions you conduct on our website or offline with us with a third-party advertising partner and its service providers in order to deliver to you banner advertisements and other advertising tailored to your interests when you visit certain websites. Our advertising partner and its service provider are contractually required to make the data we provide anonymous.
3. How does DiFranz Gifts protect information collected?
Our website operates with a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate provided by Shopify, an industry leader in online security. The information exchanged during checkout is encrypted using this SSL protocol.
4. How can I change my PII?
All registered users can access their profile by visiting their account, and edit their profile at any time.
We respect copyright laws and are committed to remove any copyright infringing material from our website. We try our best not to violate any copyright laws. If you find any content on our website which infringes your copyrighted work, please contact us at Difranzgifts@gmail.com and leave all the details in your e-mail, we’ll be happy to remove such content after verification.
Please do provide us the following details:
1) Your name, E-mail Address.
2) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on your website.
3) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on our website.
*Public domain: Works in the public domain are those whose intellectual property rights have expired, been forfeited, or are inapplicable. In the United States copyright law states that a creative work that was registered or published before 1923 falls into the public domain. Individual public domain works cannot be protected by copyright, because they are owned by all.